To request a doctors appointment (Monday to Friday) please complete the online form here (the form is open 8.00am – 3.30pm, Monday to Friday). If you do not have access to the internet or find it difficult to use a computer or smartphone you can call reception on 01270 275990 or visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist who will complete the form on your behalf.
When you get in touch, we’ll ask what you need help with. We will use the information you give us to choose the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you. All appointment requests will be viewed and triaged by Doctors at the practice, who will contact you with an appropriate response. Requests will be treated on the basis of priority regardless of how or where they are completed. We aim to respond to requests as quickly as possible. Routine requests will be dealt with within 48 hours.
Extended hours appointments are available including Physiotherapy and Pharmacist appointments.
However you choose to contact us, we may offer you a consultation:
- by phone
- face to face at the surgery
- on a video call
- by text or email
Appointments by phone, video call or by text or email can be more flexible and often mean you get help sooner.
Cancelling or changing an appointment
To cancel your appointment:
- use your NHS account (through the NHS website or NHS App)
- using the GP online system – Patient Access
- use the link on your appointment reminder text message
- phone us on 01270 275990, Monday to Friday from 8.15am – 6.00pm
If you need help when we are closed
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online or call 111.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- if there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to respond
- if you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face, by video call or by text or email
- if you need an interpreter
- if you have any other access or communication needs